I wanted to see if I could fill a beauty bag for under $50 with everything I’d need for a complete look and I think I did pretty good! I used the prices from Ulta except for the ColourPop Lippie Stix and SinfulColors.
I wanted a bag that I could use for both a full face make-over and touch-ups. The concealers was a must-have for my dark circles and oily skin and I decided to included two shades of lip color for variety. I also like carrying nail polish just in case I want to do my nails on the go.
I’m pretty excited that I found 8 quality products for my bag! What would YOU include for under $50. Feel free to try this experiment.
- Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Palette $9.99
- e.l.f. Moisturizing Lipstick in Pink Minx $3.00
- Maybelline Fit Me! Matte+Poreless Powder Review $7.99
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara $8.99
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment for Dark Circles $8.99
- e.l.f. Blush in Candid Coral $3.o0
- ColourPop Lippie Stix $5.00
- SinfulColors Sleigh Me Nail Polish – $1.99
Grand Total! $48.95 (this does not include tax).