Over the past 6 months I’ve tested a lot of liquid lipstick and I wanted to showcase 7 pink shades that I’ve tried out. I’m still on the fence about liquid lipstick. While I love the shades, pigmentation and staying power I still prefer my over 40 lips to have a little moisture and shine.
The first thing I wanted to do was show the doe foot on each product and the scent. In the photo below from right to left I have:
- NYX Soft Matte Lipcream in San Paulo (strong cookie/sugar scent)
- OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Mocha (strong cookie/sugar scent)
- Ciate London Liquid Velvet in Pin Up (no scent)
- Too Faced Melted Matte in Queen B (very light cookie/sugar scent)
- Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Driver’s Seat (no scent)
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina (strong cookie/sugar scent)
- Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Birthday Suit (light mint scent)
Next up I swatched each shade in the same order.
My favorite shade is the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina, it’s the second from the left and such a pretty mauve/pink.
My favorite cream is the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream which I didn’t find to be that drying.
My favorite scent is the Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Birthday Suit because it smells like mint which I love.
My overall favorite product of these 7 is the Ciate London Liquid Velvet Lipstick. It had great staying power, was not too dry and I really liked how it felt on my lips.
What’s YOUR favorite liquid lipstick?