I received a complimentary (free) Freeze 24/7 Ice Serum Advanced Brightening Facial Serum this week. This new serum features “an exclusive White Strawberry Extract and a powerful peptide to give skin a radiant glow.” All opinions are my own.
What’s to love?
First up I love the pump, it’s easy to use and very stylishly designed. The product itself is white with purple aura and it smells amazing.
The Freeze 24/7 Ice Serum Advanced Brightening Facial Serum ingredients include:
- Exclusive White Strawberry Extract – Helps with dark spots and facilitate the production of Melanin.
- Regu Fade or a Pure form of Resveratrol – This is a powerful anti-oxidant.
- Optical Radiance Booster – Mica that gives an illuminating effect.
- New Matrixyl Synthe 6 – A powerful peptide.
- Licorice Root Extract – Supports brightening and evening.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Nourishes and hydrates skin
I’ve been using the Freeze 24-7 Ice Serum Advanced Brightening Facial Serum for a few days now and I’m very impressed. I apply a small amount to my face and rub in well.
As you know I’m 47-years-old and I can always use a little anti-aging help! Upon initial application my skin does look much brighter, I love this illuminating effect and I feel like after just one application my face looks softer. The product does do an amazing job hydrating my dry spots and I’m excited to see what it does on my age spots after a few weeks.
Overall I’m very impressed with this product and I’d like to try a few more things from 24/7.