Today I picked up the Limited-Edition Bath & Body Works Mother’s Day Tote. The tote costs $30 (over $107 value) with any $30 Bath & Body Works purchase.
You can choose a gray tote with a light green mini bag that says “Hello” or a Pink tote with a light pink mini bag that says “Shine On”. I chose the gray bag, it also has a light green liner.
It says on the Bath & Body Works site that you can purchase through May 14th, 2017.
Here’s what you get in the bag:
- Blushing Pink Rose Petals 3-Wick Candle (14.5 oz)
- At the Beach Ultra Shea Body Cream (8 oz)
- Vanilla Flower Hand Soap with Olive Oil (10 fl oz)
- Warm Vanilla Sugar Bath Fizzy (4.6 oz)
- Heart of Gold (Berry Sweet) Hand Cream (1 fl oz)
- Heart of Gold (Berry Sweet) PocketBac (1 fl oz)
- Glittering PocketBac Holder
The bag is a good quality vinyl and very sturdy, I’m going to use it as a beach bag this Summer. I love the contents and think it’s a great deal as I needed to get some more foaming hand soap so that easily got me to my $30 for purchase.
I also created Bath & Body Works Haul video that includes the Mother’s Day Tote unbagging.