Julep is one of my all time favorite nail polishes and the #Coveted 2017 12-Piece Mini Nail Set is amazing!
What’s to love?
This is a “Best Of” Set for 2017 and you get 12 3 mL mini bottles. They are about half the size of a regular Julep bottle.
I love everything from the box (designed by artist & illustrator Gretchen Röehrs) to the shades. I am wearing Arelene (Classic with a Twist) – Frosted Peach Shimmer.
I got this set over Black Friday weekend and it was paired up with the #Coveted Best of 2016 Nail Color Collection for $34.99 for both sets.
These would make great gifts too.
- Jolene (Bombshell) – Iron Ore Metallic
- Yixi (It Girl) – Iridescent Seafoam Shimmer
- Ange (Boho Glam) – Tidepool Blue Crème
- Ani (Boho Glam) – Periwinkle Frenzy Matte Glitter Top Coat
- Lara (Bombshell) – Shell Pink with Gold Shimmer
- Kaitlyn (Classic with a Twist) – Berry Pie Crème
- Azalea (Bombshell) – Pink Sunrise Holographic Microglitter
- Charissa (Classic with a Twist) – Mineral Red Crème
- Arelene (Classic with a Twist) – Frosted Peach Shimmer
- Signe (It Girl) – Red-Hot Coral Shimmer
- Fran (Bombshell) – Sassy Red Crème
- Marisol (Boho Glam) – Golden Amber Metallic