Last year Bath & Body Works came out with the Foaming Hand Sanitizer and I love them! I prefer the foam over the Pocket-Bac Gel. I find the foam to be much more moisturizing on my hands and I love the scents!
I picked up the following Fall and Halloween Foaming Hand Sanitizer scents:
- Pumpkin Cupcake (baked pumpkin, whipped vanilla frosting & golden honey)
- Afternoon Apple Picking (crisp apple, succulent pear & cinnamon)
- Purrfect Pumpkin (Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin)
- Vampire Blood (red berries, night blooming jasmine & petrifying plum)
The Fall & Halloween Foaming Hand Sanitizers also come in:
- Crisp Morning Air (fresh pine, juniper & juicy pear)
- Ghoul Friend (dark strawberries, ghostly peony & spine chilling citrus)
Here is what the foam looks like! It’s super smooth and creamy! A small dab is all you need. I always keep one in my purse and they last about 2 weeks with 3 people using it almost every day.