The Bath & Body Works Summer SAS or Semi-Annual Sale starts Monday, June 13th, 2022 both online and in-stores. Save 50% to 75% off your favorite Bath & Body Works products. I have been shopping the Bath & Body Works SAS for years and I’ve got some tips on how to get the best deals for the sale!
UPDATE – Bath & Body Works has moved the Summer Semi-Annual Sale to Saturday, June 11th! New body care products include Bubble Gun Pop, Cinnamon Donut Swirl and Orange Vanilla Twist.
CHECK OUT MY BATH & BODY WORKS SAS SUMMER NEWS & TIPS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE!
The sale runs from Monday, June 13th, 2022 to Sunday, July 10th, 2022.
HAVE A (BEFORE SHOPPING) PLAN IN PLACE!
The Bath & Body Works SAS Sale is a super fun and crazy time so it’s best to have a plan in place before you shop.
- Pick which day you are going to shop double check the store hours.
- Make a list of nearby stores that you’re going to want to check out. Remember, each store could have different inventory.
- Inventory your collection and figure out what you need. Shower Gel? Hand Lotion, etc. and what you want — Candles, Room Spray, Wallflowers, Home Decor pieces.
- Create A Budget – I recommend having a weekly budget as you’re going to want to shop the new deals that come out each week, however a budget
- Be prepared with coupons, your wish-list and payment method. It’s probably easier to pay with a credit or debit card than cash if your store is crowded.
THE BIG DAY! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT BATH & BODY WORKS SAS?
Each store will be a bit different and Bath & Body Works has gotten rid of those familiar red bins that we’ve been used to in years past, now all product will be on shelves. Here’s what to expect —
- Bring A Friend! This year is so much better than 2021 was and shopping with a friend is a lot of fun. You can tag-team and both be on the look out for great deals.
- Bags At The Entrance – Most likely as you enter the store you’ll be greeted by an associate and you’ll pick up your blue mesh bag to carry around your products. They might also offer you a “candle carton” if you are looking for candles.
- Long Lines – Even though most stores have lifted capacity restrictions there could still be long lines at the registers. Arriving early means more selection but arriving later could mean shorter waits.
- Lots and Lots and Lots of Sale Products! It’s very easy to get overwhelmed, especially in big stores with a White Barn Candle Co. attached. The key is to remember that this is fun! Take a deep breathe and enjoy your journey through the store. Look at everything and don’t shop too fast.
- Different Price Points – Bath & Body Works typically has a 50% off section and a 75% off section along with set prices like $1, $3 and $7. It’s best to shop the 75% off sections as those will be sold out first. Note – Some store won’t have any 75% off sections until later in the sale.
- Look for different products! – SAS means discounts on things like Car Fragrance Refills, Candle Holders, Concentrated Room Spray, Wallflowers, Hand Cream, Lip Balm, PocketBacs, Perfume, Scrubs, The Wellness Collection, Aromatherapy and more. So be sure to look for these products during the sale.
- Don’t Sprint! The Bath & Body Works SAS is so much fun and it lasts for almost a month so don’t blow your budget on day 1. As the sale progresses the prices can get better so save some of your budget for the end of the sale.
SHOPPING BATH & BODY WORKS SAS ONLINE!
- When – The Bath & Body Works Online SAS will be live at about 6:30am EST on June 13th.
- Why Shop Online? Sometimes it’s a bit more leisurely to shop online in the comfort of your home. I recommend both in-store and online as there could be some products that are exclusive to both! My hunch is that Bath & Body Works will start with 50% off online. If you want 75% off in-store will have a better selection.
- Check out the candles first! Candles are usually 50% off and the online exclusives and sell out fast!
Be on the look out for coupons! Today I got a $10 off Any $40 Purchase in the mail. We could see these in our e-mail or online too.
There will be a huge selection new new and repackaged products out for SAS. I just picked up the new hand soaps. As new products arrive I’ll update my list.
So far we know that Sunset Glow is coming back! This is a long time favorite for many people. The notes are Fresh Coconut, Sparkling Cherry Seltzer, Dreamy Moonflower and Caramelized Vanilla!
Retired Scents Returning for the Bath & Body Works June Semi-Annual Sale
Country Apple –
One In A Million –
Sea Island Shore – clean cotton, orange blossom, blue freesia and ocean musk.
Sunset Glow –
Pink Chiffon – sparkling red pear, jasmine petals, tiare flower, vanilla orchid and chiffon musk.