This set contains:
– 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Boi-ing airbrush concealer sheer-to-medium coverage concealer
– 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Boi-ing hydrating concealer sheer coverage, lightweight concealer
– 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Boi-ing brightening concealer full coverage, color-correcting concealer
– 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Boi-ing industrial strength concealer full coverage concealer
– Portable pencil makeup case
I am a huge fan of the Boi-ing Concealer as it gives me amazing coverage. I was also thrilled to be able to try out the rest of the Boi-ing line with this pencil. You can choose shade No. 1 or No. 2. I use No. 1 as it’s lighter.
I was at Ulta today and the Morgan Taylor Beauty And The Beast Nail Polish Collection immediately caught my eye. The collection includes 6 shades inspired by the new Beauty and the Beast movie that comes on March 17, 2017. There’s also an Enchanted Patina that you can use as a top coat.
This shade is very opaque and it’s a bit hard to apply because if you get it off the nail it looks sloppy. I need to do a little clean up on my nails. Over than that it’s a truly beautiful shade. I did need two coats because one is a little streaky. I actually think this would be a great shade for toenails in the summer.
I also love the Morgan Taylor bottles. They have a heavy glass bottom that feels very luxurious.
You can also add a patina over every shade for an antique bronzed look.