Bath & Body Works has a new Spring 2018 collection called Mineral Co. This collection has products inspired by natural stone elements and its really amazing.
Image credit: Bath & Body Works
I tried out all three of the Body Cream. They all have really light fresh scents and I really like all of them. I think Rose Quartz is my favorite of the three.
- Rose Quartz – rose water, lily petals & fresh patchouli
- Moon Stone – bergamot, muguet & lunar musk
- Aqua Marine – ocean water, mint leaf & wet stone
All 3 of these scents also in come a 2-in-1 Bubbly Wash & Bath Milk which is so pretty pearlescent, the Fine Fragrance Mist and an Illuminating Fragrance Mist which has a hint of shimmer.
They also have a line of Foaming Hands Soaps that look like they are part of the Mineral Co line because of the design but they don’t say Mineral Co or have the same names. The soaps are:
- Mint Mojito – iced mint, key lime, and bergamot leaves
- Peach Prosecco – white peach, juicy red currant, and frosted jasmine
- Cognac & Cream – golden cognac, ground nutmeg, and fresh cream
- Winter Sangria – winter berries, vanilla bean, and candied ginger
- Silver Gin Fiz – juniper berry, sparkling apple, and a twist of citrus
There is also a line of Creamy Luxe Hand Soaps that also have this same look and they include:
- Bergamot Crystal – fresh bergamot, sheer jasmine & creamy sandalwood
- Aquamarine Sky – ocean breeze, sparkling lemon & white driftwood
- Golden Moonstone – coconut water, white freesia & warm vanilla
Check out my Bath & Body Works Mineral Co Collection video haul!