I ordered the new Too Faced Peanut Butter & Honey Palette from Ulta and I’m thrilled with it. It’s in Ulta stores starting on March 19th.
What’s to love?
First up the packaging on the Too Faced eye palettes is so cute. I’m 47-years-old and love this design, it’s not just for teens and young adults.
The metal tin contains 9 shades including:
- Creamed Honey (very pale peach)
- Peanut Butter (matte medium orange brown)
- Honey Brittle (matte peach)
- Queen Bee (vanilla cream)
- Bee Sweet (matte lightly peachy pink)
- Honey Buns (matte honey yellow)
- Feelin’ Nutty (matte caramel)
- Going Nuts (bronzed mocha)
- Bees Knees (burnt orange w/ gold sparkle)
Oh and the scent! This one smells like honey and peanut butter and it’s wonderful. I really do prefer palettes with a food scent.
The shades in this Peanut Butter & Honey Palette are so beautiful too. I’ve read some of the reviews that say they’re chalky but I didn’t have that experience although I had a hard time swatching them on my arm. I did find the colors to be very blendable and pigmented on my eyes.
My favorite shade is the sparkly brown Going Nuts shade which I’m wearing in the photo. I also added some Peanut Butter in the crease and a touch of the yellow Honey Buns. I also highlighted my eye with Queen Bee.
Overall I am very happy with this palette and now I want to pick up the original Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly palette.
Check out my YouTube Review and Demo of the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Honey Palette.