I picked up the Too Faced Gingerbread Spice Eyeshadow Palette online at Ulta and I’m so glad I did! This is now one of my favorite all time palettes!
What’s to love?
This palette has 18 amazing shades including my favorite Fall purple OOO Burn! It has a nice sparkle too. The shades have amazing pigmentation and they blend so nicely! The Frostbite Me shade works as a highlighter too.
AND the palette has a gingerbread scent!
- Powdered Sugar (matte cream)
- Spiked Eggnog (silvered champagne)
- Gumdrop (matte fuchsia)
- Gingerbread (matte warm brown)
- Warm & Toasty (warm gold)
- OOO Burn! (plum w/ gold sparkle)
- Frostbite Me (shimmering white frosting)
- Lookie At My Cookie (matte peach)
- Spice Is Nice (matte rustic orange)
- Oh, Snap! (warm brown w/ gold sparkle)
- Bake It ‘Til You Make It (metallic gingerbread)
- Spice Of Life (metallic golden olive)
- Sugar Daddy (matte baby pink)
- Figgy Pudding (matte plum)
- Hot Toddy (hot pink to copper shift)
- Reindeer Paws (matte espresso)
- Gingerbread Latte (matte gingerbread)
- Spiced Rum (silvered brown)
I swatched from left to right: Hot Toddy, Warm & Toasty, OOO Burn! and Spice Is Nice.