One of my all time favorite palettes is the Tarte Swamp Queen Palette by Grav3YardGirl and it’s back in stock only on Tarte.com as of Nov. 1st. I have no idea how long it will be in stock but according to Bunny it’s also limited run.
I’ve been using this palette now for about 4 months and as you can see still have a ton of product left. A tiny bit goes a long way so it’s well worth the $45.
I’m actually thinking about getting a second palette because I love this one so much!
What’s to love?
I feel like the colors in this palette are made for me (thanks Bunny). I frequently use Mancat, Uncommon and Haunting for daily wear and Sippy Sippy looks great in the evening. I feel like anyone of any age can use these colors. I’m 46-years-old and the shades work so well for me. I love using Gator Wings as a highlighter too. Sweet Tea is about the only shade that’s a bit too dark for me.
I contorted myself to swatch the 9 eye shades and as you can see the pigmentation is amazing, I mean really, really nice. This entire palette also smells good enough to eat because of the vanilla scent. Everytime I open the box I want a snack (which could be bad!).
Here are the 3 blush/highlighter shades swatched. The sparkle on Gator Wings is so pretty.
- Eyeshadow in SFS (rose gold)
- Eyeshadow in Natural Peaches (peachy nude)
- Eyeshadow in Dogman (burnt sienna)
- Eyeshadow in Big Baby (cream)
- Eyeshadow in Sassy Bun (copper peach)
- Eyeshadow in Sippy Sippy (glittery brown)
- Eyeshadow in Haunting (lavender)
- Eyeshadow in Uncommon (purple slate)
- Eyeshadow in Mancat (deep plum)
- Bronzer in Sweet Tea
- Blush in Does this Thing Really Work?
- Highlighter in Gator Wings
So there you have it! Thanks Bunny for making this available again.