Being a beauty addict I try to look for deals so that I can get the most beauty products for my money and I’ve found Value Sets to be one of the best ways to do this. I love shopping Sephora online and I did enroll in Sephora Flash to get free 2-day shipping for a year with no minimum purchase. I also get 3 free samples with every order.
Last week I ordered the new Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip. You get 5 lipsticks and a lip liner with this set in a cute pink lip shaped box with black confetti.
The box contained…
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Honeycomb
- Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian
- Estée Edit The Barest Contour lip Liner in 05 In The Buff
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème in 246 Slow Burn
- Too Faced Cosmetics Melted Matte Liquified Matte Long Wear Lipstick in Queen B
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 1993 Comfort Matte
Here are the swatches from top to bottom.
Urban Decay, Too Faced, Buxom, Bite, Marc Jacobs, Estee Lauder.
I really feel like this set was a deal at $28 ($88.00 value). The Urban Decay Lipstick is a full-sized product and the other 4 lipsticks are nice large sized samples that gave me a chance to try brands that I had never used before like Marc Jacobs.
I also can’t wait to try the Estée Edit The Barest Contour lip Liner, it looks like a very creamy and soft liner which I love.
This set would also make a really nice Valentine’s Day gift, I may pick up another one for my mom!