It’s been awhile since I’ve done a nail polish review so I stopped by Walgreens today and picked up some new SinfulColors shades including the Queen Of Green shade from the Luck Of The Stylish collection.
What’s to love?
I wasn’t sure I was going to like this bright glittery green shade but I’m feeling a little bit like I belong in the Emerald City with it on. It’s a really beautiful shade that would be perfect for a St. Patrick’s Day party or parade.
The color is a deep emerald green with green and silver glitter and it comes off surprising well for a glitter product.
Sinfulcolors is one of my favorite brands. I think it holds up great for a lower cost product and the shade range in unbelievable.
The new SinfulColors Luck of the Stylish collection also includes:
- Works Like A Charm (mint green)
- Gilded Goddess (metallic gold)
- Mint Apple (minty jade with gold undertones)
- Queen Of Green (which I’m wearing)
- San Francisco (forest green metallic)
- Green Ocean (magical green and aqua glitter flakes)
- I’m Clover It (is a topcoat with holographic shamrock-shaped glitter)
- Rise & Shine (teal)
All shades are Made in the USA and Toluene, Formaldehyde & DBP Free.