April 7th is circled on my calendar in red because I really want to pick up the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush from the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale for $14. The Tarte Amazonian Highlighter is also on sale for $14 that day.
What’s to love?
Tarte is one of my all time favorite make-up brands but I don’t have a full-sized Amazonian Clay Blush. I do have the Paaarty Shade sample sized that I got as my Sephora birthday gift and I can’t believe how much I love it.
I just started using this shade earlier this week and I’m really impressed with the over-all finish of this blush. It’s soft, pigmented and very blendable but what I like most is that it doesn’t make my 40+ skin look old or wrinkled. It really looks smooth and pretty and the Amazonian clay really does minimize my oily areas.
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush comes in 8 shades:
- Blissful (matte warm peach)
- Blushing Bride (rosy pink)
- Dollface (matte light pink)
- Natural Beauty (matte rosy red)
- Glisten (shimmering peachy pink)
- Peaceful (shimmery soft nude peach)
- Captivating (matte warm peach)
- Dazzled (shimmery soft rose)
I really want to pick up Dollface and Natural Beauty during the sale.
I also did a video for the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale if you want to check it out!