I am so excited to share my April 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag. This month the bag is so adorable, it’s an orange ticket with a really nice zipper and 5 unique products that were curated by Bailey & Gabriel! My mom also created 2 cute craft projects with the pink foil Ipsy bags, how fun is that?
Here’s what I got this month…
- OFRA Cosmetics Rendezvous Blush – This shade is so pretty!
- Elizabeth Mott Show Me Your Glow Shimmer Shadow & Highlighter – A very light glowy shadow that’s so smooth.
- Hanalei Aloe Soothing Gel – I love the smell of this Aloe gel, it’s smell like fresh cucumbers.
- Meg Twin Nail Polish in Lovey Dovey – This twinsy nail duo is so cute and unusual and I love the purple shade.
- TONYMOLY Liptone LipCare Stick in Rose Blossom – I kind of wish I got the mint variety of this lip balm but it’s very moisturizing.
Check out my video for my April 2017 Ipsy Bag and the upcycle crafts we made!