Today I picked up a few items from the Bath & Body Works French Collection and I was happy to find out they had something for both fruit/candy and floral lovers.
First up are the 4 France inspired Body Creams that come in
- French Riviera – Has seaside citrus, jasmine water, amber musk, summer fig and driftwood.
- Rose Champagne – Has sparkling clementine, crisp bergamot, apple blossom, pink pepper and blonde woods.
- Bonjour Paris – Has pink sugarcane, whipped marshmallow, candied orange blossom, white honeysuckle and fluffy amber.
- La Fleur – Has French tulips, waterlily, freesia blossom, sparkling mandarin and sandalwood.
My favorites are the fruity Rose Champagne and the candy Bonjour Paris.
You can also get these scents in the Fine Fragrance Mist, Shower Gel, Body Lotion and Bath Fizzies.
I also got Bonjour Paris and La Fleur in the new square body lotions. I love these bottles!
Finally I picked up 5 of the French foaming hand soaps that are the LA COLLECTION FRANÇAISE line.
These hand soaps come in:
- French Tulips – Has white jasmine, lily of the valley & sparkling nectarine.
- Raspberry Rose – Has raspberries, pink rosé & fresh picked apple.
- Waterlily & Lilac – Has crisp green apple, lilac blossom & dewy jasmine.
- Springtime in Paris – Has citrus zest, peach blossom & peony petals.
- Mediterranean Blue – Has ocean breeze, sparkling lemon & white peony.
I really love all 5 of these scents and the bottles are so pretty and Springy!