I’m pretty excited about Julep this week! I signed up for their beauty box and got this 12 Rainbow Piece Polish Set as a free gift. I am so excited to find out what Julep will have in their box this month!
The 12 Rainbow Piece Polish Set contains the shades:
- Jenna – Classic with a Twist – Tangerine Burst Crème
- Lainey – Winder Maven – Summer Berry Shimmer
- Madelynn – It Girl -Imperial Purple Shimmer
- Yiyi – Bombshell – Pink Freesia Holographic Jelly
- Ari – It Girl – Extreme Fuchsia Vivid Sheer
- Summer – It Girl – Cantaloupe Sheer Iridescent
- Regina – Bombshell – Nebula Pink Iridescent Chrome
- Naveena – Wonder Maven – Lush Jungle Teal Jelly
- Adrian – Boho Glam – Daffodil Crème
- Eunice – Bombshell – Ultramarine Blue Shimmer
- Acacia – Wonder Maven – Blue Fjord Chrome
- Meredith – Wonder Maven – Sea Mist Chrome
I am loving their Made in the USA, vegan-friendly formula and my nails do seem stronger and more conditioned after using it. The colors are so brilliant and pigmented too.
I also love the tall glass bottles, they look so retro and pretty. I fear I have a new obsession!
I am wearing the Lainey – Winder Maven – Summer Berry Shimmer shade.
Check out this set in my Summer Nail Polish video haul too!
8 thoughts on “Julep 12 Rainbow Piece Polish Set Review”
I’ve been a Maven for years now and love Julep! Their polishes and beauty products are quite addictive!
I’m so impressed so far!
Reblogged this on In lumina.
These look so pretty, a great range of colours all in one place. I really like the yellow and the two bluey greens on the bottom right.
They are all so pretty it’s hard to choose : )