Today I stopped by my Bath & Body Works store for their June Semi-Annual Sale with the challenge to spend $40 so that I could use my $10 off $40 coupon. I did pretty well as my total was $33.12 plus $2.32 tax = $35.44
It seems like the stores and website have different products on sale. There were more 75% off products in my store than online.
Here’s what I got. The prices reflect the $10 coupon added in.
- Sparkling Limoncello Fine Fragrance Mist – $2.69
- Georgia Peach Gentle Foaming Hand Soap – $2.30
- Sweet Berries & Cream Gentle Foaming Hand Soap – $2.30
- Strawberry Picnic Gentle Foaming Hand Soap – $2.30
- Warm Vanilla Sugar Creamy Body Wash – $2.78
- Jamaica Pineapple Colada Anti-Bacterial Hand Spray – $2.30
- Sparkling Limoncello Body Lotion – $2.41
- Tahiti Island Dream Body Lotion – $2.41
- Cucumber Melon Ultra Shea Body Cream – $2.88
- Country Apple Ultra Shea Body Cream – $2.88
- French Lavender & Honey Ultra Shea Body Cream – $2.88
- Pearberry Ultra Shea Body Cream – $2.88
- Sparkling Limoncello Ultra Shea Body Cream -$2.88
Also check out my Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale Haul video!