I’ve been loving my Julep boxes so I decided to try out the Mystery Box this month which is called Let’s Glow Out for $24.99 and it’s still available for about 11 hours at the time of this posting. The estimated full retail value is at least $100.
First check out my Julep Let’s Glow Out Mystery Box Unboxing Video, I even got out my black light to show the GLOW!
Here’s a list of what I got in my box too:
- Sibyl (It Girl) – Pink Tinted Black Light Top Coat
- Amalia (Boho Glam) – Riviera Blue Crème
- Kayla (Bombshell) – Electric Iris Sheer with Violet Sheen
- April (Boho Glam) – Vermillion Crème
- Sweep Eyeshadow Palette – Neutrals
- It’s Balm Full-Coverage Lip Crayon – Ripe Raspberry Shimmer
- Rock Star Hand Cream
I was very excited to get so many products for $24.99, I really think I got some nice products. The eyeshadow is very pigmented and so beautiful!
1 thought on “Julep Let’s Glow Out Mystery Box Review”
Cute colors! They look very retro. 🙂