- Cabana Breeze – Blue and it smells like: Suntan lotion and a fresh cotton towel.
- Poolside Pop – Pink and it smells like: Fruity drinks with umbrellas and sun-drenched afternoons.
- Grapefruit Splash – Orange and it smells like: Electric sunsets and endless summers.
- Liquid Sunshine – Green and it smells like: Sunny skies and the shade of a palm tree.
- Pineapple Punch – Aqua and it smells like: Pineapple popsicles and pool floats.
What’s to love?
The Summer Shower Jelly has a gel-like texture and it’s infused with honey and shea butter extract which does make my skin soft.
It’s super easy to use the jelly, I just scoop a small amount in my hand and it lathers up like a soap and it’s pretty fun to play with! I love that these scents are so Summery and that they last after getting out of the shower too. I also like using these shower jellies as a hand soap in my bathroom! Everyone loves them.
Also be sure to check out my Summer 2017 Bath & Body Works Haul with the Shower Jelly.