Another Summer 2017 Bath & Body Works product is the Smoothie Scrub! The Smoothie Scrub comes in 5 scents including:
- Cabana Breeze – Blue and it smells like: Suntan lotion and a fresh cotton towel.
- Poolside Pop – Pink and it smells like: Fruity drinks with umbrellas and sun-drenched afternoons.
- Grapefruit Splash – Orange and it smells like: Electric sunsets and endless summers.
- Liquid Sunshine – Green and it smells like: Sunny skies and the shade of a palm tree.
- Pineapple Punch – Aqua and it smells like: Pineapple popsicles and pool floats.
This refreshing Summer scrub is infused with an antioxidant burst, Vitamin A, and fruit extracts. I found this scrub to lather nicely and my Poolside Pop scent smells amazing! I love Bath and Body Works Scrubs and this is is so nice too.
I think this line is a nice addition for Summer, but I really can’t wait for the Fall scents to release!
4 thoughts on “Bath & Body Works NEW Summer Smoothie Scrub Review”
I love Bath and Body Works! I would love for you to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2_4vgZt3m7rpmnT4bL0X8A
Thanks! Checking it out now : )
This looks great, wish there was a store in South Africa
Beauty Candy Loves