*Spoiler Alert! I’m showcasing the December 2017 Sephora Play Box today. The Sephora Play Box costs $10/month and you have to sign up to get invited.
The theme this month is The 2017 Play! List and the good and black satin bag says Glam Straight!
Here’s what I got:
- Smashbox – Cover Shot Eye Shadow Duo in Golden Hour
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Lip Gloss in Vintage
- Drybar – Triple Sec 3-in-1
- Laura Mercier – Eye Basics in Wheat
- Peter Thomas Roth – 24k Gold Pure Luxary Lift & Firm Prism Cream
- Tom Ford – Black Orchard Perfume Sample
Check out my December 2017 Sephora Play Box video reveal!
4 thoughts on “Sephora Play Box December 2017”
Dang! I can’t wait to get mine. You will love the Drybar 3 in 1 spray. Merry Christmas Bonnie! Every time I come to your page. I am some how not following you. That happens with a lot of blogs I follow. It drives me crazy!
Merry Christmas to you too!
I just got my Play box last night, and we have all of the same products!