I just subscribed to the fairly new (it started in October 2017) Macy’s Beauty Box. The cost is $15/month and the theme this month is Eat, Sleep, Glow.
This month I got 6 high-end product samples, a nice bag and a coupon for $10 off my next beauty product purchase at Macy’s. One of my 6 products was a perfume sample.
Here’s what I got:
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence – Full-Sized Price: $229
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Serum – Full-Sized Price: $142
- Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Night Lifting/Firming Face & Neck Creme – Full-Sized Price: $108
- Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream SPF 15 – All Skin Types – Full-Sized Price: $87
- MAC Strobe Cream Illuminating Moisturizer – Full-Sized Price: $33
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Glitter Limited Edition Eau de Parfum Spray – Full-Sized Price: $120
Check out my Macy’s March 2018 Beauty Box video reveal!
1 thought on “Macy’s March 2018 Beauty Box Review”
Reblogged this on LIFE STORY'S FROM LINCOLN.