This week while shopping the last of the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale I managed to snag all 5 of the new Italian Getaway Foaming Hand Soaps and I am loving them!
The collection consists of 5 scents, here are the notes —
- Limoncello – Sorrento Lemons, Sugared Mint & Fresh Verbena
- Capri Ocean – Marine Waters, Crisp Cotton & Ocean Air
- Cranberry Peach Prosecco – Sweet Peaches, Tart Cranberry & Gala Apple
- Summer Tiramisu – Espresso Bean, Creamy Vanilla, Whipped Sugar
- Italian Lavender – Italian Lavender, White Jasmine & Sheer Vanilla
My favorite scent is the Summer Tiramisu which is an amazing coffee scent with a little cream. Wow this one is nice and perfect for the kitchen. I am also loving the labels on these new soaps.
You can see the entire Bath & Body Works Italian Getaway Hand Soaps collection in my SAS Haul video!
5 thoughts on “Bath & Body Works Italian Getaway Hand Soaps”
Whoa Bath & Body Works looks so fancy these days – love the packaging! :]
Love this post!!
Fabulous post with helpful tips for glowing skin!
I would go nuts for sure if I could go into one of their stores