The Bath & Body Works Summer SAS or Semi-Annual Sale starts Monday, June 14th, 2021 both online and in-stores. Save 50% to 75% off your favorite Bath & Body Works products. I have been shopping the Bath & Body Works SAS for years and I’ve got some tips on how to get the best deals for the sale!
Check Out My Bath & Body Works SAS Summer News & Tips Video on YouTube!
The sale runs from Monday, June 14th, 2021 to Sunday, July 11th, 2021.
Have A (Before Shopping) Plan In Place!
The Bath & Body Works SAS Sale is a super fun and crazy time but it can get crowded especially this year with stores lifting capacity restrictions so here a few things you can do to have a better shopping experience.
- Pick which day you are going to shop double check the store hours and restrictions.
- Make a list of nearby stores that you’re going to want to check out. Remember, each store could have different inventory.
- Inventory your collection and figure out what you need. Shower Gel? Hand Lotion, etc. and what you want — Candles, Room Spray, Decor pieces.
- Create A Budget – I recommend having a weekly budget as you’re going to want to shop the new deals that come out each week, however a budget
- Be prepared with coupons, your wish-list and payment method. It’s probably easier to pay with a credit or debit card than cash if your store is crowded.
The Big Day! What happens when you arrive at Bath & Body Works SAS?
Each store will be a bit different and Bath & Body Works has gotten rid of those familiar red bins that we’ve been used to in years past, now all product will be on shelves. Here’s what to expect —
- Bring A Friend! This year is so much better than 2020 was and shopping with a friend is a lot of fun. You can tag-team and both be on the look out for great deals.
- Bags At The Entrance – Most likely as you enter the store you’ll be greeted by an associate and you’ll pick up your red and yellow SAS “Duck” bag to carry around your products (the blue mesh bags are gone now). They might also offer you a “candle carton” if you are looking for candles.
- Long Lines – Even though most stores have lifted capacity restrictions there could still be long lines at the registers. Arriving early means more selection but arriving later could mean shorter waits.
- Lots and Lots and Lots of Sale Products! It’s very easy to get overwhelmed, especially in big stores with a White Barn Candle Co. attached. The key is to remember that this is fun! Take a deep breathe and enjoy your journey through the store. Look at everything and don’t shop too fast.
- Different Price Points – Bath & Body Works typically has a 50% off section and a 75% off section along with set prices like $1, $3 and $7. It’s best to shop the 75% off sections as those will be sold out first. Note – Some store won’t have any 75% off sections until later in the sale.
- Look for different products! – SAS means discounts on things like Car Fragrance Refills, Candle Holders, Concentrated Room Spray, Wallflowers, Hand Cream, Lip Balm, PocketBacs, Perfume, Scrubs, The Wellness Collection, Aromatherapy and more. So be sure to look for these products during the sale.
- Don’t Sprint! The Bath & Body Works SAS is so much fun and it lasts for almost a month so don’t blow your budget on day 1. As the sale progresses the prices can get better so save some of your budget for the end of the sale.
Shopping Bath & Body Works SAS Online!
- When – The Bath & Body Works Online SAS will be live at about 6:30am EST on June 14th.
- Why Shop Online? Sometimes it’s a bit more leisurely to shop online in the comfort of your home. I recommend both in-store and online as there could be some products that are exclusive to both! My hunch is that Bath & Body Works will start with 50% off online. If you want 75% off in-store will have a better selection.
- Check out the candles first! Candles are usually 50% off and the online exclusives and sell out fast!
Be on the look out for coupons! Today I got a $10 off Any $40 Purchase in the mail. We could see these in our e-mail or online too.
There will be a huge selection new new and repackaged products out for SAS. I just picked up the new hand soaps. As new products arrive I’ll update my list.
New (or repackaged) Hand Soap for the Bath & Body Works SAS
Blackberries & Basil
New (or repackaged) Body Care for the Bath & Body Works SAS
Tie Dye Collection
Pink Tie Dye – Pink Lady Apple, Water Lotus, Cotton Blossom
Cotton Candy Clouds – Spun Sugar, Pink Berries, Whipped Vanilla
Endless Weekend – Summer Mandarin, Blue Coconut Water, Vanilla Sandalwood
Life’s Never Been So Sweet Collection
Watermelon Lemonade – Watermelon Ice, Sparkling Water and Sugared Lemon
Strawberry Soda – Fresh Strawberry, Bubbly Seltzer, Crushed Ice
Mango Mai Tai – Mango Nectar, Sun-Kissed Guava, Sugarcane
Cherry Limeade – Juicy Red Cherries, Candied Lime, Sparkling Citrus Soda
Fresh Coconut Colada – Coconut Milk, Vanilla Rum and Pink Hibiscus
Candied Violet Sorbet – Sugared Violet Petals, Vanilla Sorbet, Blackberry Swirl
Champagne Sprinkles – Sparkling Champagne, Raspberry Icing, Rainbow Sprinkles
Honeysuckle Peach Tea – Honeysuckle, Blooms, Juicy Peaches, Sweet Tea
Triple Berry Martini – Pomegranate Juice, Black Raspberry Liqueur and Strawberry Sugar
Twinkling Nights – Frosted Jasmine Petals, Whipped Vanilla, Mandarin Blossom
Little Black Party Dress – Frosted Nectarine, Black Peony, White Patchouli
More Scents That Are Back or Repackaged!
Pink Chiffon – Sparkling Red Pear, Jasmine Petals, Tiare Flower, Vanilla Orchid, Chiffon Musk
Cucumber Melon – Crisp Cucumber, Watery Honeydew, Summer Cantaloupe, Sparkling Grapefruit and Sheer Woods
Love & Sunshine – Sun-Kissed Daisies, Fresh Lemons and Sweet Strawberries
Boardwalk Taffy – Spun Sugar, Pink Berries and Whipped Vanilla
Beachfront Blanket – White Linen, Summer Sunrays and Soft Musk
Costal Hydrangeas – Fresh Hydrangeas, Ocean Mist and Golden Apple
New (or repackaged) Wallflowers for the Bath & Body Works SAS
Japaneses Cherry Blossom
White Tea & Sage
New (or repackaged) Candles for Bath & Body Works SAS
WATERMELON LEMONADE – Watermelon Ice, Sparkling Water, Meyer Lemon
PALM TREES & PARADISE – Summer Musk, Refreshing Aloe, Bright Citrus, Eucalyptus Leaves
BLACK CHERRY MERLOT – Dark Cherry, Black Raspberry, Sumptuous Merlot
PINK APPLE PUNCH – Crisp Apples, Sun-Kissed Melon, Sugar Crystals
ISLAND MARGARITA – Sweet Mandarin, Island Mango, Sea Salt
RASPBERRY TANGERINE (Online Exclusive) – Wild Raspberries, Fresh Tangerine, Lemon Zest
COCONUT COLADA (Online Exclusive) – Coconut Rum, Crushed Pineapple, Sweet Vanilla Cream
PEACH BELLINI – Succulent White Peach, Sparkling Prosecco, Sweet Orange
SUNSHINE DAYDREAMS – Shimmering Sun Rays, Sweet Magnolia, Jasmine, Sandalwood
OCEAN DRIFTWOOD – Beachside Oak, Sea-Washed Mahogany, Ocean Lavender
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP MILKSHAKE – Vanilla Mint Ice Cream, Chunky Chocolate Chips, Whipped Cream
BLACK CHERRY FRUIT POP – Frozen Black Cherries, Pineapple Juice, Sweet Cherries, Hint of Vanilla
EUCALYPTUS RAIN – Aromatic Eucalyptus, Spearmint Leaves, Fresh Spring Rain
HIBISCUS WATERFALLS – Tropical Hibiscus, Sweet Peach Nectar, Fresh Waterfall Mist
ROSE WATER & IVY – Soft Rose Petals, Rain-Kissed Ivy, Spring Musk