The Bath & Body Works Winter SAS or Semi-Annual Sale starts Monday, December 26th, 2022 both online and in-stores. Save 50% to 75% off your favorite Bath & Body Works products. I have been shopping the Bath & Body Works SAS for years and I’ve got some tips on how to get the best deals for the sale!
Have A (Before Shopping) Plan In Place!
The Bath & Body Works SAS Sale is a super fun and crazy time but it can get crowded especially this year with stores lifting capacity restrictions so here a few things you can do to have a better shopping experience.
- Pick which day you are going to shop double check the store hours and restrictions.
- Make a list of nearby stores that you’re going to want to check out. Remember, each store could have different inventory.
- Inventory your collection and figure out what you need. Shower Gel? Hand Lotion, etc. and what you want — Candles, Room Spray, Decor pieces.
- Create A Budget – I recommend having a weekly budget as you’re going to want to shop the new deals that come out each week, however a budget
- Be prepared with coupons, your wish-list and payment method. It’s probably easier to pay with a credit or debit card than cash if your store is crowded.
The Big Day! What happens when you arrive at Bath & Body Works SAS?
Each store will be a bit different and Bath & Body Works has gotten rid of those familiar red bins that we’ve been used to in years past, now all product will be on shelves. Here’s what to expect —
- Bring A Friend! Shopping with a friend is a lot of fun. You can tag-team and both be on the look out for great deals.
- The Red Bins Are Back – The red bins are back so be sure and look for treasures in each area of the store. You may find products from 2020 and 2021 too!
- Long Lines – Even though most stores have lifted capacity restrictions there could still be long lines at the registers. Arriving early means more selection but arriving later could mean shorter waits.
- Lots and Lots and Lots of Sale Products! It’s very easy to get overwhelmed, especially in big stores with a White Barn Candle Co. attached. The key is to remember that this is fun! Take a deep breathe and enjoy your journey through the store. Look at everything and don’t shop too fast.
- Different Price Points – Bath & Body Works typically has a 50% off section and a 75% off section along with set prices like $1, $3 and $7. It’s best to shop the 75% off sections as those will be sold out first. Note – Some store won’t have any 75% off sections until later in the sale.
- Look for different products! – SAS means discounts on things like Car Fragrance Refills, Candle Holders, Concentrated Room Spray, Wallflowers, Hand Cream, Lip Balm, PocketBacs, Perfume, Scrubs, The Wellness Collection, Aromatherapy and more. So be sure to look for these products during the sale.
- Don’t Sprint! The Bath & Body Works SAS is so much fun and it lasts for almost a month so don’t blow your budget on day 1. As the sale progresses the prices can get better so save some of your budget for the end of the sale.
Shopping Bath & Body Works SAS Online!
- When – The Bath & Body Works Online SAS will be live at about 6:30am EST on December 26th.
- Why Shop Online? Sometimes it’s a bit more leisurely to shop online in the comfort of your home. I recommend both in-store and online as there could be some products that are exclusive to both! My hunch is that Bath & Body Works will start with 50% off online. If you want 75% off in-store will have a better selection.
- Check out the candles first! Candles are usually 50% off and the online exclusives and sell out fast!
Be on the look out for coupons! Also be sure to sign up for the Bath & Body Works Rewards App as there may be coupons loaded there. I got a $10 off $40.
There will be a huge selection new new and repackaged products out for SAS. I just picked up the new hand soaps. As new products arrive I’ll update my list.
Brown Sugar & Fig
Blackberry & Basil
Sea Island Shore
Whipped Rose & Vanilla