Lush Halloween 2016 Is Coming!

I have been waiting very, very, very patiently for Halloween to arrive at Lush. Lucky for me they just added their Halloween products to their Lush USA website.

I ended up doing a small haul including this Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar which I am so excited to get.

05399.jpg

Image Credit: Lush USA (Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar)

I seriously need to win the lottery because I want to do a monster Lush Halloween haul. However I think I got some pretty cool stuff to share with you soon. I’ll be doing full reviews of my entire Halloween haul and I’ll probably pop into our local Lush store later this month to see what else I can snag.

3 things on my wish-list are…

The Pumpkin “Pump It Up” Gift Wrap – You get a Halloween Knot-Wrap with a pumpkin pattern plus a Boo luxury bath oil, the Lord of Misrule shower gel, the Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bar and a Pumpkin bath bomb.

Goth Fairy – This is a cute little pink/purple shimmer bar which I want to see in the store before I buy.

Fireside – This Clove bud oil looks amazing but I really want to smell it first.

Next up Christmas! Oh dear…or should I say deer?

Advertisements

About Queen of the Girl Geeks

Bonnie is a 47-year-old girl geek. She started her career as a geek way back in the 1970's after she saw Star Wars 37 times. She loves hanging out in cosmetics shops, writing about the latest beauty products and helping moms over 40 look amazing.
This entry was posted in Lush and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Lush Halloween 2016 Is Coming!

1. danniijane says:

I’m so excited for there Halloween and Christmas stuff! 😊 x

2. Mack says:

I JUST discovered Lush and am absolutely obsessed!!!! WOOOHOO! My little sisters actually introduced it to me and I think it actually may have changed my life 😂 I will be certainly stopping by for a Halloween stock-up!

3. dstylebook says:

I am so excited about their Halloween collection. I haven’t checked it out, I will visit their store this weekend

4. Cattleya says:

I don’t have a lush nearby. I think the closest one is an hour away. I wish I had one closer. I might have to make the trip though for some of their autumn scents.Thanks for sharing!

x. Cattleya

alittlecattleya.com

5. Sherry says:

I am so curious about the collection. I love halloween.

6. ooo I need to try goth fairy !!

7. Love the beauty twist on a Halloween post! You have some really fun content here, have you ever thought about promoting your blog on other platforms? Drop me a line if you wanna chat about it. 😀

Bridget – bridget.case@creators.co