I just got my Ulta flyer in the mail and I get giddy when Ulta runs the 21 Days of Beauty sale and there’s a new one starting March 19th, 2017 and I wanted to shared my top picks and wish list.
Each day From March 19th to April 8th Ulta offers a new pick for up to 50% off. Here’s a few items I own and love that are going to be on sale. Ulta does state that quantities are limited, no rain checks and 2 per customer.
Too Faced Love Flush Blush – This lightweight blush from Too Faced is so soft and pretty. This is the How Deep Is Your Love shade. On sale at Ulta on March 19th for $13
BECCA Backlight Priming Filter – The BECCA Backlight Priming Filter is one of my favorite products for “over 40” skin. It gives me great moisture and a luminous look. On sale at Ulta on March 26th for $19
Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten – I got the sample sized of the Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten last year in grapefruit and I really want the full-sized one. On sale at Ulta on March 29h for $14
I also have a bunch of things on my wish list.
Here are the products that I want to pick up from the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale…
- March 27th – It Cosmetics Airbrish Smoothing Foundation Brush #102 for $11
- April 1st – It Cosmetics CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50+ for $17.50
- April 2nd – Urban Decay Perversion Mascara for $11
From the Hot Buys…
- Lorac Pro Matt Lip Color for $11
- Fiona Stiles Light Illusion Prism Palette for $16
- Lipstick Queen Saint or Sinner Lipstick for $14
I also have a YouTub video of my Ulta 21 Days of Beauty favs!