I actually decided to cancel my Birchbox subscription for now. While I do like Birchbox I feel like I’ve been getting a lot of duplicate products so it’s good-bye for now although I may sigh back up for the holidays.
I created a video unboxing for the July Birch Box and you might notice that I’m wearing a super cool tiara! My girlfriend runs a blog and Etsy store called Imperial Crochet and I really wanted to show off her work (she’s amazing) so do stop by her blog and Etsy Store as she’s got some really nice crocheted items including the tiara I’m wearing.
What I got in my July Birchbox!
- Air Repair Complexion Boosting Moisturizer– Full-Sized Price: $21
- Beautaniq Beauty Blush Serum – Full-Sized Price: $16
- Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle – Full-Sized Price: $23.50
- Juliette Has A Gun Not a Perfume – Full-Sized Price: $100
- M.A.C. Cosmetics In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara – $23
6 thoughts on “July 2017 Birchbox Review”
I notice that many people cancel their birchbox because of duplicates. Do you like ipsy better?
I LOVE Ipsy, they get super creative each month.
Thank you! You’re the best! The tiara looks cute on you!
Thanks! They are beautiful!
I canceled mine because I had to, but it didn’t hurt as much as when I canceled my ipsy lol. I didn’t necessarily get duplicates from Birchbox, but I did noticed that their variety wasn’t as huge as ipsy.