What’s to love?
This is a really neat cheek and lip product that at first I thought was way too pink. I have the Sunrise shade but it also comes in Sunset which is more coral.
However after I tried it the color worked out really well. On my lips it looks like a soft pink, it works kind of like a lip gloss/balm rather than a full on lipstick. It also tinted my cheek and made them look fresh and rosy pink.
One of the main ingredients is Apricot fruit extract which is supposed to soften skin.
Overall I’m super impressed with this product and I’d like to try more from Beautaniq Beauty. They don’t have a lot of products yet but their masks look nice.
Beautaniq Beauty is a plant-based skincare brand that has…
- No parabens, PEGS, or phthalates
- No sulphates
- No mineral oil, no DEA or TEA
- 100% Cruelty-Free – our products are not tested on animals
- 100% vegan – our products do not contain animal ingredients
- Created for sensitive skin – where we can we don’t include synthetic fragrances or alcohol in our skincare range
Also be sure to check out my July Birchbox Unboxing video — yes I’m wearing a tiara!