Fall is finally here and I am so excited but I wanted to give August a last shout out with these favs that I picked up.
Here’s the list of my August Favorites and my video reveal…
Julep Dance in the Darkness Eclipse Set – This set is so pretty!
The shades from left to right are…
- Tabitha (It Girl) – Calypso Teal Metallic
- Tilda (Bombshell) – Green Pearlescent Silk Top Coat
- Blakely (Bombshell) – Purple and Green Molten
- Ebony (It Girl) – Graphite Holographic
Lush Veganese Conditioner – Veganese is a light Vegan conditioner with “a mineral-rich agar agar gel base to soften hair and a herbal rosemary and lavender infusion for a healthy scalp” and it has a lemon juice for shine.
Urban Decay Shadow Box Palette – You get 12 2 3/4″ x 1/2″ shades including Sin, Indo, Bordello, Tornado, Smog, Blackout, Flash, Mushroom, Lost, Freelove, Moonshadow and Baked Cowboy.
- Tornado is from the Wizard of Oz Glinda Palette.
- Baked Cowboy, Indo and Moonshadow are new shades.
- Smog is my favorite stand alone shade.
Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Backdoor – This shade is perfect for Fall!
MAC Upward Lash – The wand on this mascara is amazing!
Julep It’s Balm Full-Coverage Lip Crayon in Mulberry Cream – A deep red moisturizing lip crayon for Fall!
Lush Metamorphosis Bath Bomb – This one is a spicy one with black pepper oil, cinnamon leaf oil and Myrrh Resinoid but it smells really woodsy and good.