They look pretty enough to eat (although I wouldn’t do that). The ingredients include Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter and a huge variety of exotic oils.
The Bath Oils come in 16 scents, here are 5 of them.
- Oil On Troubled Water – refreshing mint and earthy oakwood
- Polyamotrous – orange oil, violet leaf absolute, grounding sandalwood
- Flower’s Barrow – rose absolute and extra virgin coconut oil
- Revelations – sweet wild orange and bergamot oils
- Double Vitality – Sicilian lemon oil and uplifting peppermint oil
Image Credit: Lush
The prices range from $5.95 to $7.95 each and I’m hoping that I can cut them in half to get two baths from each bar.