I received the Alamar Cosmetics Reina Del Caribe Vol.1 Palette in my June Boxycharm Box and I love it! I’ve been using this palette now for 2 months and it’s one of my favorites.
What’s to love?
The Alamar Cosmetics Reina Del Caribe Vol.1 Palette contain 8 shades including 4 shimmer shades and 4 velvet mattes. You get:
- La Costa- (High shine shimmer) Pearly champagne with pink highlights
- El Malecon- (Extreme high shine metallic) True gold with rich olive undertones.
- Varadero- (Extreme high shine metallic) Stunning deep royal blue/teal.
- Celia- (High shine shimmer) Vivid turquoise with gold reflects
- Coco-taxi- (Velvet matte) Yellow toned bright orange.
- Tropico- (Velvet Matte) Intense burnt orange.
- Guantanamera- (Velvet Matte) Deep raspberry/burgundy
- Cafecito- (Velvet Matte) Deep Coffee
My favorite shade is the pink La Costa followed by the El Malecon gold. The blue shades are also amazing and very pigmented. The shades are long laster too and I’ve gotten so many compliments while wearing this palette.
Alamar is also Made in the USA. Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Paraben Free. Mineral Oil Free.